• Welcome

    Welcome to Life's Craze... Please subscribe to stay updated.
    Subscribe:

    Saturday 22 July 2017

    Spinz Sun-Tan Remover Instant De-Tan Cream Review

    By Gayatri


    Sun tan is a huge problem during summer season especially if you’re already tanned. It’s tough getting rid of that tan which accumulate everyday. I found hard time searching for suitable product to remove the daily tan. You might be thinking why can’t I use bleaching product. After all, it’s so easy to lighten skin with it. That’s true but it damages skin a lot which you cannot think of. Using once in awhile when necessary is fine but not all he time. So, today I’m going to review Spinz Sun-Tan Remover Instant De-Tan Cream which claims to remove tan.



    Price: 89/- for 50g
    Availability: Easily available both online & offline
    Ingredients:




    Directions To Use:



    My Experience With Spinz Sun-Tan Remover Instant De-Tan Cream

    Packaging:
    This comes in a white plastic tube with a purple screw cap. Packaging is tight enough to carry in your bag everywhere.




    Consistency & Fragrance:
    This is thick white cream which spreads easily on the skin. It just looks like any facial cream but as the product says, you’re using it as a pack. It doesn’t smell so strong and so is fine.

    My Experience:
    As I said, I searched for products which can solve my tan issue. I’ve used Nature’s Essence Lacto Bleach before which works quite well. And today after using quite many times, I can say it can compete the Lacto Bleach. As the product says you can use it almost everyday but not more than once a day. However I recommend you use it on alternate days. I was happy to read that you can leave it for 5 - 10 minutes only. You don’t have to leave it like other packs for 15 - 20 minutes. It does remove the daily tan but it may take quite long to remove the accumulated old tan. I don’t have any complaints on it since this was made to remove daily tan plus it at least works. Many products fail in this issue but this one does work but you need to be patient. On long run, you may see some good results.



    Pros:
    • Affordable
    • Easily Available
    • Good packaging
    • Smells decent
    • Only 5 - 10 minutes enough
    • Can use once a day
    • Removes daily tan
    • May remove old tan on long run
    Cons:
    • Hard to remove old tan. Needs patience
    Will I Re-purchase? Yes, it’s a good one.
    Will I Recommend It To Others? Yes, it can remove daily tan. Just have some patience to remove your old tan.
    Points: 4.5/5
    Rating: Best Product

    Have you tried Spinz Sun-Tan Remover Instant De-Tan Cream before? Please share your experience with me.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Health

    Beauty

    Others