• Welcome

    Welcome to Life's Craze... Please subscribe to stay updated.
    Subscribe:

    Friday 21 July 2017

    Nature’s Essence Lacto Bleach Review

    By Gayatri

    First of all I should mention that today I’m going to review a product which I used quite long back and the pik I used here were clicked long back. So, I could upload those piks which I’ve now. I apologize for that but since I used it before I thought to review it now. Nature’s Essence Lacto Bleach is very well known for lightening skin. I bought this after browsing a lot to get rid of extra tan I gained over time.




    Price: 145/- for 100g and 850/- for 1000g

    What Does Nature’s Essence Lacto Bleach Claim?
    “Milk protein and honey enriched special skin bleach cream helps remove the epidermal sun tan, thereby restoring the natural fairness of the skin and also preventing pigmentation due to harmful sunrays. It helps enhance after facial glow.”



    Key Ingredients:
    “Milk, Honey and Lavender Oil”

    My Experience With Nature’s Essence Lacto Bleach

    Packaging:
    This product comes in a strong white plastic tub with a cover and a screw cap over it which tight and travel friendly. However since it’s tub packaging, it’s unhygienic. I prefer using a small spoon or spatula to take the product out.


    Consistency & Fragrance:
    The consistency is very thick cream and smells really strong as if it’s really bleaching cream but in fact it’s not.

    Effectiveness:
    It says that you can use it can be regularly to get rid of everyday tan. I was doubtful if I should use bleach everyday or not but the fact is the name only says that it’s bleach while it’s just face pack acting like bleach to get rid of tan. This even didn’t irritate skin or cause any kind of allergy. So, think this is safe to use.

    On single use I saw slight difference in my skin. I have too much of tan and so I might not have much difference but on regular use I saw it slowly worked. So, I can say that it’ll work on light tan or the daily tan and will work slowly on old tan. You need pay some patience if you’ve stubborn tan like me.

    Coming to pigmentation, I don’t think this will work that effectively since this was made for daily tan and not stubborn pigmentation. So, I don’t have complaints regarding this.
    However since the consistency s really thick, I prefer mixing few drops of plain or rose water before applying; this further helps in better absorption.


    Pros:
    • Affordable
    • Available easily online
    • Removes daily tan
    • Can be used daily
    • Isn’t bleach and so is safe
    • Doesn’t cause irritation or allergy
    Cons:
    • Unhygienic tub packaging
    • Thick consistency and so prefer mixing some water
    • Strong fragrance
    • Doesn’t work for pigmentation

    Rating: 4/5
    Will I Re-purchase? I’m planning to get again.
    Will I Recommend This To Others? Yes if you have daily tan and not pigmentation.

    Did Nature’s Essence Lacto Bleach Work For You?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Health

    Beauty

    Others