• Welcome

    Welcome to Life's Craze... Please subscribe to stay updated.
    Subscribe:

    Monday 27 March 2017

    Patanjali Soundarya Face Wash Review


    By Gayatri

    After quite long time I’ve started this blog and slowly started with few general articles but finally I’m here with a product review. I know it took many months of break but I’m finally happy that I’m back to this blogging world.
    I’ve missed all my blogger friends and missed reading their blogs too. Well, I’m not saying that I’ve stopped reading blogs completely but yes, I was quite occupied these few months settling in Hyderabad with my mum and bro.  I know we’ve enough time to speak all those thing but now let’s just quickly jump into the review.

    I bought this face wash along with few other products about a month ago and have been using them religiously for today’s review. This face wash is my first product from Patanjali. I’ve never tried any of their products yet but read a lot about them in many blogs and so thought to start my reviews with a Patanjali product.



    Price: INR 60 for 60 g

    Availability: In all Patanjali stores and ayurvedic stores, and online.

    Ingredients:
    “Citrus reticulate, Azadirachta Indica, Ocimum sanctum, Aloe vera, Gel base, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Diazolidinyl Urea and IPBC, Permitted colour and perfume.”




    What Does Patanjali Soundarya Face Wash Claim?
    “Made from the natural extract of Orange peel, Neem, Tulsi and Aloe vera which cleanse gently, nourish and revitalize the skin tissues to make complexion fresh, smooth and beautiful. It is an Ayurvedic proprietary medicine. For oily to normal skin.”

    Packaging:

    The product comes in a white tube with a flip cap which is tight enough so that you can drop it in your bag and travel. So, this means it’s travel friendly and it won in terms of packaging.



    Consistency & Fragrance:
    The brand claims that it is gel based face wash but I don’t think so. It looks creamy to me and is of perfect consistency, neither runny nor thick. The white colored creamy face wash smells little citrusy; as mentioned on the tube it consists of orange peel extracts and that might be the reason. I really love citrus fragrance and since it’s not strong sensitive nose can bare it easily. One more thing is that I got used to take more product to wash my face; so when I used this face wash first time I took huge amount which seemed too much. A very little of it is quite enough to clean your face. The quantity of the product shown in this image can be used twice. So, this is going to go long. Another thumbs up.




    My Experience With Patanjali Soundarya Face Wash:
    Now coming to the main part, as I said before very less amount of this product is enough to clean your face. Take a pea sized of it and rub it for a minute. Trust me, you’ll feel like your skin is squeaky clean. It removes dirt and oil completely. Then I thought if this isn’t for dry skin. I too face dry skin days in winters and girl, this is winter. So, I checked my face after few days of using it but my skin looked normal. I think this is quite gentle face wash. Avoid if you have too dry skin and during winters but combination skin and oily skin go for it.

    Next I checked if my skin is glowing or not. Of course, after washing face your skin definitely glows. Every face wash does that but we check how long that lasts. For my skin it did last for about half an hour but oily skin may glow up to 15 minutes; it’s just a guess. Again, I’m not saying it’s a great product but it’s not bad either. Other important plus points include being an Ayurvedic product and it doesn’t breakout. I think this suits sensitive skin as well (my brother has sensitive skin). Don’t worry, I tested it on others.



    So, let’s sum up the pros and cons.

    Pros:
    • Affordable
    • Ayurvedic
    • Fragrance and consistency are good
    • Travel friendly packaging
    • Cleans well
    • Suitable for combination to oily skin
    • Doesn’t breakout
    • Lathers well and so goes quite long
    Cons:
    • Available only in Patanjali stores offline.
    • Glow is temporary (15 - 30 minutes)
    • Not for dry skin
    Will I Re-Purchase?
    No. I’m not saying this because I didn’t like it but because I want to try other products. It’s not an extra-ordinary product to occupy a permanent place in my vanity but it did for this month.

    Will I Recommend?
    Yes if you have combination to oily skin and you need an affordable regular use face wash without expecting miracles from it to do on your skin.

    No if you have dry skin and you have uneven skin, acne, blemishes, etc. and and expect this face wash to help you with these issues.

    Rating: 3/5 since it’s a good yet ordinary product.

    Short & Quick Video Review

    Have You Used Patanjali Soundarya Face Wash Before? Then Please Share Your Experience With Us.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Health

    Beauty

    Others